On behalf of the New Town Residential Association (NTRA), your new homeowners association, we are so happy you have chosen to live in our community.
WHO WE ARE
The NTRA is governed by a five-member Board of Directors.
The Board of Directors adopts all rules and regulations governing the NTRA, approves the annual budget, makes annual assessments, contracts for maintenance services, etc. Information on current Directors can be found on the website's Board of Directors
page. The Board of Directors generally meets monthly and all meetings for the Board as well as Committees are posted on this website's calendar.
is the NTRA’s managing agent and is the organization responsible for day-to-day operations. This is where you would report any concerns or issues related to contractor services such as landscapers, common areas, etc. in New Town. Contact: Admin@Townmanagement.net or 757-565-6200 or use the Report an Issue
feature under the Residents tab to report an issue.
Eight other Committees
currently support the Board and oversee various areas. These Committees are staffed by resident volunteers. There are always opportunities to serve – just contact the Committee chairperson.
The community pool is generally open from Memorial Day weekend until Labor Day. New homeowners may obtain pool passes (bar-coded key cards) by completing the form found with the Pool Rules and Policies. Hours vary and are posted at the pool as well as on this website. (If you are a tenant you must receive the pass through your landlord.) To replace lost passes, contact Town Management: email@example.com.
WEDNESDAY is trash day. Recycling is every 2 weeks (Enter your address on JCC website for FY 2021 schedule)
New Town is in the:
- Jamestown B District of James City County ( see James City County website)
- 1st Congressional District of Virginia
- 96th Virginia House District
- 1st Virginia Senate District
Our polling location is the James City County Recreation Center, 5301 Longhill Road.
LANDSCAPE services are currently provided by Virginia Lawn & Landscape. Contact Town Management for any special requests. To report an issue, submit a ticket here.
IRRIGATION services for single family homes and Village Walk are the responsibility of Virginia Lawn and Landscape. If an irrigation system needs repair, homeowners should contact the company directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or an irrigation company of your choice. Homeowners are responsible for the ongoing maintenance and repair of irrigation systems of single family homes. (Village Walk homeowners should submit a website ticket for problems.)
Here are some things to keep in mind as you and your dog walk around our neighborhoods:
- Dogs must be leashed at all times when not on your private property. This is a requirement of James City County as well as our New Town Residential Association.
- Dog stations are located throughout our community for your convenience. Please clean up after your dog as a courtesy to your neighbors, especially your youngest neighbors who play outdoors.
- To prevent damage to our community landscaping and your neighbors’ private property, we ask that you steer your dog to the mulched areas in our common spaces to urinate when possible.
New Town loves its dogs and the energy and happiness they bring. Here are more tips for how you and your pets can live in harmony with your neighbors.