Welcome to the New Town Residential Association community web site. We are a walkable, landmark residential community located in James City County, Williamsburg, Virginia where commercial and residential buildings are integrated with public and cultural spaces. Life happens here!
Here are links you need to Stay Informed about the Covid-19 Coronavirus:
Covid-19 Vaccine Information - VDH Site:
Virginia’s plan to roll out the vaccines is now available. You may sign up to be notified when shots are available by registering at this site. Click on the blue button: “Find out which phase you are eligible for" and answer the applicable questions.
Practice everyday preventive actions now to stay healthy and to care for the health of others. Remind everyone in your household of the importance of practicing these actions that can help prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily (e.g., tables, countertops, light switches, doorknobs, cell phones, remote controls, cabinet handles, keyboards, faucets).
- Avoid shaking hands and having close personal contact (use elbow bumps instead).
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water.
Log In to experience all areas of this site (or register if you are a new resident or user and need a login).
To navigate around the site, use the navigation links along the top.
If you are looking for
the list of shops, restaurants, businesses, events, and services in New Town, click here
. Welcome home!