|Return to List|
Message from the RAB Chair, March 2020
Posted on Mar 1st, 2020
From the Desk of Chuck Stetler;
Welcome Spring ! One last snow fall before the daffodils show their blooms and warm weather surfaces. So much is happening in our community in the next couple months.
Probably the most important event is our HOA being turned over to homeowner control on April 2, 2020 at Legacy Hall at 6 p.m. During this meeting, members will elect five new directors to the board. They will serve a term of approximately seven months until the next NTRA annual meeting in December 2020.
Activities this month in our community include:
1. New Town Day at William and Mary Kaplan Arena on March 7th at 1 p.m. in Person room. Many residents have supported the women’s basketball games each week. This is our way to thank the women’s team for a great and exciting season.
2. Another sensational season for the Noon Time Talks continues at Center Street Grill on March 11th at noon. If you’re interested in space, this talk enitled "NASA’s Search For Life Beyond Earth" is definitely for you. Reserve your “space” soon!
3. If you haven’t heard about it yet, we’re awaiting a Little Outdoor Library to be placed outside the pool area. You’ll be able to sit at the pool and read a “new to you” book.
4. We welcome some new people to the New Town Communication family…. Max Pfannebecker as new Crier Editor and Christian Kent on the website team.
5. The finance committee agreed to purchase an audio/visual system for use at our NTRA meetings and parties throughout the year.
The Transition Committee has been busy reviewing NTRA documentation, including all declarations and financial reports. The actual transition date is scheduled for April 2, 2020.
Our annual home inspection program will begin again for all residents commencing on March 16th. Please prepare your home exterior for your inspection. Review your self check list.
Looking forward to seeing New Town hibernating residents out on our great trails enjoying spring!