NTRA Committees; Finance Committee
Posted on November 1, 2019 9:00 AM by Rick Fisher, RAB Member
The Finance Committee is currently staffed as follows: Chairman Rick Fisher, Vice Chair Chuck Stetler, Secretary Jim Carey, and members Everett Lunsford and Angela Lesnett.
The responsibilities of the Committee include:
· Monitor monthly/quarterly financial reports and investigate significant variances to Budget. Advise Board of Directors
· Work with the Managing Agent (Town Management) in preparing the NTRA Annual Budget.
· Conduct an Annual Budget Meeting focused on presenting a detailed review of the Budget to homeowners.
· Work with the Managing Agent to ensure responsible management of financial assets in accordance with accepted financial practices.
· Review Replacement Reserve Study and ensure that its guidance is reflected in the Annual Budget
· Advise the Board of Directors in all financial areas
· Conduct studies as directed by the Board of Directors
· Act solely for the benefit of the New Town Residential Association (NTRA)
To learn more, be aware that the ANNUAL TOWN HALL BUDGET MEETING will be on held on November 21st from 6:30 - 8:00 PM in Legacy Hall. The Preliminary 2020 NTRA Budget will be presented to Homeowners. Homeowners are encouraged to attend to ensure that all of their questions are answered.