Seeking NTRA Board Candidates for 2024-2025
Posted on November 1, 2023 6:50 AM by NTRA Board of Directors
Have you been thinking about serving on the New Town Residential Association Board, but think someone else is more qualified or likely to run? We still need applicants for this election!
Here are 6 reasons to run for one of the three upcoming vacancies on the NTRA Board of Directors for the 2024-2025 term:
1. Safeguard our property values
2. Solve problems
3. Help fellow owners
4. Learn about a wide range of issues
5. Change the rules to improve operations
6. Build community and meet new people
- Email address
- Name of neighborhood
- A brief bio showing your qualifications for being a Board Director
- A short statement of why you want to serve on the NTRA Board of Directors
Note: All candidates must be owners in good standing with no outstanding dues or other violations. All owners are encouraged to apply. (Incumbent members of the 2024 Board are from Charlotte Park and Village Walk.)
Board terms are for 2 years. Candidate information will be posted on the NTRA website through the election period for Members to review before voting.